There is so much deception going on around us in the world today that it’s almost impossible to know what is true. Our benchmark has become one of false promises and forged hopes, and so many of us have foolishly accepted these pretences because they’re easy. Lies and deception are the forces behind inevitable destruction. But there’s still time to close your eyes and see the truth.
So many people want everything in life, and they want to get it the easiest way! Many think they’re Christians because they agree that Jesus died on the cross, but they don’t know Jesus and they haven’t been born again—(John 3:1-3). They don’t realize what He actually did on that cross or why. They don’t look at Him as their Savior because they think life is good and they have no idea what He saved them from. Nor do they care.
- But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: 2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, 4 traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power.—2 Timothy 3:1-5 NKJV
Under the new age religion—aka Universal, aka Inclusion—we don’t need to come to Jesus and repent for our sins or change our lifestyle or even read the Bible. The deception is that God loves us all just as we are. It says that the Bible contains errors; that it was written by men and under their own opinion; that there is no such thing as hell or judgment for people. And so anyone who believes this thinks that life is what you make it and that Heaven is for everyone. God is all about love, so they have that part true, but He’s also about justice and it’s this part that they won’t accept.
- Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God.—1 Corinthians 6:9-10
We need to close our eyes to this deception and stop looking at ourselves in the mirror. Life is not about us! We are not the reason God lives; we live because of God! His promises were to the people of Israel, but we have been given the privilege of being grafted into God’s family—(Romans 11:17) and to receive His blessings. We need to dig deep into our soul and if Jesus isn’t in the centre of our being, then we need to repent! We need to search for the truth and know that we belong to Him.
- And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”—John 8:32
The Bible is the source of truth BUT we need to read it prayerfully to absorb the message. We can’t cherry pick what scriptures suit us because in the end it really doesn’t matter; what God has said stands! We’ll all bow to Jesus because He is our King, and we either do it now from a loving heart or on Judgment out of fear and reverence. We have to realize that what we choose to believe doesn’t change the truth. We either accept it and live in it now, or deny it and be judged by it later.
- For it is written: “As I live, says the Lord, every knee shall bow to Me, And every tongue shall confess to God.”—Romans 14:11
Only a fool will assume that they’re going to Heaven and say that God is all love and doesn’t judge or send anyone to hell. A wise person will not assume anything, but will instead search for the truth and know it! The Bible is that source of truth, and contrary to those who don’t know it, the Bible does not portray conflicting messages, nor does it speak contrary about anything.
God gave His Son to die brutally on the cross as punishment for our sins, and if we don’t want to accept that, then we are going to pay the price of those sins ourselves. Romans 6:23 says, “The wages of sin is death.” God does love us or else He wouldn’t have sent Jesus, but He hates sin and He has made it clear that sin will be punished. And those who don’t accept God’s gift of life and who either blatantly engage in sin or are deceived into it will be punished.
This gift of life is free for everyone. God is not bias on who He’ll accept or who He’ll bless on earth. He gave His life for everyone! But we must choose to accept it and when we do, He will become our greatest love. Yet sadly, people don’t search the scriptures to know the truth and they let false doctrines delude them into thinking they’re going to Heaven. But the truth is that they still belong to this world and to the devil. And yes, they will still be judged on Judgment Day because of their sins.
- For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. 17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.—John 3:16-17
Don’t be deceived! God does not change His truth to suit this modern world. This world WILL line up with God’s laws or be judged by them. Hell is very real and God does not take pleasure in sending anyone there—that’s why He died on the cross so that we wouldn’t have to go there. Yet, many will find themselves in that line leading to a hell that they foolishly said didn’t exist, and it will be too late then to say sorry.
When we seek the truth, we’ll see Jesus as our King, and we’ll worship God because we love Him. And He will care for us and love us unconditionally, and when we leave earth He will welcome us Home to live with Him forever.
Close your eyes and see the truth! It WILL set you free!
- Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. 2 In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.—John 14:1-3