Many of the challenges we face in life today would shock our ancestors. While this world offers technology and conveniences that our grandparents could only dream of, it also puts us into situations that would have terrified them. As Believers in Jesus, however, we must keep following Him and winning souls for His Kingdom and NEVER give up!
We are living in the days Jesus warned us about in Matthew 24. Never in the history of this world has there ever been the malicious attacks against God’s creation as there is today. Truly, all that was once sacred to the Christian world—that is, to those who loved God and knew Jesus as their Lord and Savior—is under attack.
God’s authority has been disregarded by man to appeal to the lusts of the flesh, and so now we are forced to live in a world that rules against the laws of God. Some of these have changed so subtly and yet so progressively over the last couple of decades, that many people no longer know the difference between right and wrong. Sins that were once punishable have now become accepted and even encouraged.
Climate change has now overridden many normal weather conditions. Now we have a planet that is getting hotter and bringing on abnormal heatwaves. Storms and eruptions are almost out of control, and life on earth is being threatened.
Diseases and viruses are claiming the lives of millions every year as people become laced with chemicals that cause the body to painfully deteriorate. Emotions have taken over so that things are being done and justified according to how we feel instead of what is right. And the spreading attitude and actions towards anything Godly are ones of hate.
However, as Believers in Jesus, we CAN get through this and we CAN still move forward. We will see victories in our own lives and continue to win souls for the Kingdom of God when we remember who we are in Christ! We are no longer alone as we belong to Jesus because He bought us with a price—with His own blood. So how do we follow Him?
Let Jesus be your Savior and Lord over your life.
- Then Peter said to them, “Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.—Acts 2:38
Study the Bible and get its truth deep inside our soul.
- Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.—2 Timothy 2:15
- They received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.—Acts 17:11
Praise the Lord and bring His presence into everything we do.
- I will praise thee, O Lord, among the people: and I will sing praises unto thee among the nations.—Psalm 108:3
- For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.—Matthew 18:20
- But You are holy, Enthroned in the praises of Israel.—Psalm 22:3
Obey God by doing His will and following His commandments.
- Observe and obey all these words which I command you, that it may go well with you and your children after you forever, when you do what is good and right in the sight of the Lord your God.—Deuteronomy 12:28
- So he answered and said, “ ‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your strength, and with all your mind,’ and ‘your neighbor as yourself.’ ”—Luke 10:27
Share the gospel of Christ with everyone we can, and anytime we can.
- And He [Jesus] said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.—Mark 16:15
- How then shall they call on Him in whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in Him of whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without a preacher?—Romans 10:14
Jesus knew that we would live in perilous times. So He gave His Spirit to us to teach us and give us wisdom through the Scriptures, and to develop our character to be like His so that we’d have the strength, ability, and power to do all that is set before us.
- If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.—James 1:5
- My son, if you receive my words, and treasure my commands within you, so that you incline your ear to wisdom, and apply your heart to understanding; Yes, if you cry out for discernment, and lift up your voice for understanding, If you seek her as silver, and search for her as for hidden treasures, then you will understand the fear of the Lord, and find the knowledge of God.—Proverbs 2:1-5
Although the world seems as if it’s caving in around us, we must stand proud of who we are because of Jesus. We must continue to share the love of God with others so they, too, can be saved. We must pray for the sick, give to the poor, support Godly ministries, be the light in this dark world and know that “greater is He that is in us than he that is in the world.”
- For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.—Romans 1:16
Our strength is knowing that God loves us. Our power is the Spirit of God who lives in us. And our hope is Jesus Christ our Messiah who saved us.
God said that nothing is impossible to those who believe. Very soon Jesus is going to return as the King over every nation, and we won’t have to battle sin anymore. But for now, we live in the image of Jesus who is our strength, and we will never give up!
- These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.”—John 16:33
*If this message has blessed you, please pass it on so others can be blessed. And if you haven’t subscribed already, please join us so that you can receive every new post directly into your inbox.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day! …. ronnie