The true doctrine of “Christianity” has been watered-down and changed radically in today’s world. In fact, the word “Christianity” has become a generic term used to describe the many beliefs that all involve the name “Jesus” but don’t necessarily teach the Gospel of Christ. The so-called Christian leaders are violating the Law of God by teaching false doctrines and making a total mockery out of the Bible! The truth is: God does NOT tolerate compromise!
People want all the perks of being a Christian, but they don’t want to part from the sins of this world to submit to God and receive Christ as their Lord and Savior. They like to be in control. Why? Because unknowing to them, this world is governed by a devil that rebelled against God and also refused to submit to God’s authority. And he rules this world in a crusade against God, to make sure that the people follow him with this same rebellious thinking.
- We wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.—Ephesians 6:12
Inside each of us is a hidden desire to find the God who created us. And so God has set out teachers and preachers to cross the paths of each one of us so that we can hear the truth and have that yearning answered. But sadly, many will hear and not respond because the devil will prevent them from submitting to the truth and will convince them to follow a false path.
- For many are called, but few are chosen.—Matthew 22:14
So it’s no wonder that people will either reject Christ entirely or accept a false doctrine. Many are easily convinced that God will give them everything because they are a “king’s kid” and deserve it. And sadly, this lie will give them what they deserve, but not what they expect!
They will pay the price of their sin throughout eternity because they dared to lift themselves above God, just as the devil did. There is NO compromise when it comes to the gospel. Satan challenged God and lost. And those who are also foolish enough to challenge Him will also lose!
God loves us and He wants us to be with Him throughout eternity. He created the law as a guideline so we could know what sin is and then not do it. Then He permitted animal sacrifices as atonements for our sin because as much as the best person tried, it was impossible not to sin. Eventually Jesus came as the ultimate sacrifice, the Lamb of God, and took away the sins of the world—John 1:29.
Romans 3:23 tells us that we have all sinned, and so we are all guilty and worthy of punishment. If the sin in us has not been removed before we face God on Judgment Day, then we’ll be judged according to the Law of God (Ten Commandments), and we will suffer the consequences of our sins. But God doesn’t want that for us and has provided our salvation so we can be with Him throughout eternity.
- For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.—Romans 6:23
God came to earth in the form of a man and His physical body died on the cross as a sacrifice so that He could take upon Himself all of our sins and pay the punishment for those sins. This means that we are free and that when we die we won’t stand before Christ to be judged by the law because we are no longer under the law. We are now under grace and covered by the righteousness of Christ.
- For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.—Romans 6:14
Are we all automatically saved? No. God provided the means through the cross, but now it is up to each of us to accept Jesus as our Savior. We need to repent for our sins and turn from the sinful world to serve Him as Lord. Then we are saved! Then we are Christians! Then we are freed from the punishment that will come to those who serve the devil instead of God.
- Then Peter said unto them, ‘Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost’.—Acts 2:38
The second we become saved, we are “born again”! Our old spirit dies and God fills us with His Spirit so we are changed inside. And as we study the Bible, worship and pray, we become more like our Father and the scriptures become alive in us. The gospel of Christ becomes our only doctrine!
- Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.—2 Corinthians 5:17
So if people can change the meaning of the scriptures, ignore some of them or add new revelations, then we have to realize that they are not being led by God because the Holy Spirit teaches only truth: He does not compromise it. But the devil does! And through deception he’s turning people away from the true God of Heaven. Many see God as a servant to grant their wishes; others as a God who changes with the times, or who is bias or unfair; and even others see Him as a cruel God that demands us to fear Him or else.
God loves us each of us enough to send Jesus to save us, but it’s only those who accept His salvation and are born again that are saved from the judgment to come. Time is running out and we need to get serious about who we will serve. God is very real and eternity is never ending. We can accept Jesus now or bow in shame to Him later. We can live throughout eternity with Jesus or be tormented in hell with the devil. There is only one gospel of Christ, one way to Heaven. Flee deception and follow Him while there’s still time!
Because when it comes to the gospel, God does NOT tolerate compromise!
- And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.—Joshua 24:15
* I have written a book called, “NO COMPROMISE! Biblical Answers to Some of Today’s Issues” (available at Amazon), and I’ve addressed many subjects that have become controversial in the Christian world. Many are stumbling blocks for new Christians. I’ve provided a plethora of scriptures to support God’s view point—the only view point that matters. I encourage you to get a copy so that you can not only read what God has to say, but be encouraged to study the Bible yourself and learn His truth from Him.
If this message has blessed you, please check the “like” box and feel free to share it with others. And please subscribe to this blog so you can receive every message directly into your inbox.